FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF AMERICA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE NEED ALL OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN....

2 posters

Go down

WE NEED ALL OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN.... Empty WE NEED ALL OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN....

Post by FreedomFOA Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:28 pm

the forum, so we can provide our input in a timely manner on all important subjects of the day! Invite every legislator you know from Counties/Parishes to the POTUS. Yes, we'll include him too even though he's not presidential at all.

THANK YOU FOR JOINING. WE WELCOME ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS. sunny
FreedomFOA
FreedomFOA
Admin

http://freedomfightersofamerica.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

WE NEED ALL OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN.... Empty Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN....

Post by Cksateam Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Thank you Freedom Fighters for your tireless work and your commitment to the Constitution and the American way of life. I've been stuck in a dead end job living paycheck to paycheck for the last 5 years. I feel as though I have talents that I have never explored and I am trying to identify what they might be. I just want to see if it would be possible to create an opportunity to be self-employed and work from home.

Cksateam

Back to top Go down

WE NEED ALL OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN.... Empty Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TO JOIN....

Post by FreedomFOA Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Coach talk send emails to all of your reps and ask them to join. We need as many in here as possible. thanks for joining
FreedomFOA
FreedomFOA
Admin

http://freedomfightersofamerica.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum