FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF AMERICA FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Freedom Fighters of America Forum

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to The Freedom Fighters of America Forum Empty Welcome to The Freedom Fighters of America Forum

Post by FreedomFOA Thu May 23, 2013 9:02 pm

My name is Lynn the founder of Freedom Fighters of America. Please enjoy our site, forum and many links to friends and sponsors. Without you we wouldn't be here.

Thanks for all your support! Very Happy
FreedomFOA
FreedomFOA
Admin

http://freedomfightersofamerica.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Freedom Fighters of America Forum Empty Re: Welcome to The Freedom Fighters of America Forum

Post by Thingamadamit Thu May 23, 2013 10:49 pm

I'm Jeff, retired Air Force. Awakened. Tired of all the lies. Getting on congress and senates backsides to actually do something. (Trying).

Thingamadamit

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Freedom Fighters of America Forum Empty Re: Welcome to The Freedom Fighters of America Forum

Post by SapperSaint Thu May 30, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm Paul. I have known Cheramie for what, since 2004? I think that's about right Cher.

Anyway, I am an 18 year Army vet. Still serving and will do 6 more years and hang the uniform up. I believe in States Rights Freedoms, Small Federal Government, Firearm ownership freedoms and the good Lord above. I am tired of what this Nation is turning into. It's time for Americans to get some pride about themselves and stop being slaves.

Thanks for the invite Lynn!

SapperSaint

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomFOA Thu May 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey P. Thanks for joining my friend. Not trying to compete with B&G for sure just trying to capture that American Spirit again.
FreedomFOA
FreedomFOA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomFOA Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 am

thanks Jeff for joining
FreedomFOA
FreedomFOA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cksateam Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm Korey. Also known as Coach Korey. Just a simple conservative American with a passion for coaching Baseball and trying to build a work ethic and sense of confidence for my kids. I'm tired of how the current Adminstration is nothing more than a Non-stop campaigning machine and the country is actually under the complete control of Liberalism and "Tolerance". I'm 32 years old and in my lifetime I have seen our Country slowly move away from the Constitution and the foundation that our Country was built on. I'm excited to join Freedom Fighters and appreciate the updates on our Country's current state. Thank you all. And I look forward to everyone's posts.

Cksateam

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomFOA Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 pm

thanks for joining Korey. We're glad your one of the first. Keep you head high and remember we will not fail together. invite your friends.
FreedomFOA
FreedomFOA
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down